8. Commence, commencing. In/at the commencement.
Please read the chapter ‘GOD IS’ of ‘Bible 101’ for the discussion on this.
and the Word was God.
He existed in the beginning with God.
God created everything through him,
and nothing was created except through him.
Please the post title ‘GOD’ what the term ‘GOD’ actually meant when GOD had it recorded in the Holy Christian Scriptures the several words used to denote and address the GOD of this Scriptures.
Next: A Dark Empty Wasteland.
1. Words in italic referenced titles or proper names where this applies, otherwise these are personal notes to selected people who are familiar with them.
2. Please refer to the Special Note at the About Page of this blog for the contextual basis of the discussions of this blog.
3. The various chapters and articles discussed here are by no means exhaustive of the doctrines, prophesies, subjects and answers to questions on the Christian Holy Scriptures.
4. Scriptures quoted are from New King James Version unless otherwise indicated.
5. Please bear in mind that this stuff here is for foundation understanding and some 'deeper' verses and advanced doctrines are skipped.
6. The word or term 'man' is used throughout as a reference to man specifically as well as to all mankind (male and female) according to the context in the same way as the Bible used the term.
7. For the complete listing of titles and discussions of this author on the Christian faith (or religion) please refer to the Start or Home page of 'The Holy Bible Expounded'. Also listed in this post page are the latest published posts of all the Christian topic blogs of this author.
© Quah 2009 - 2014. All rights reserved.
All reference to GOD (in caps or uppercase) in this site refers to the CREATOR GOD whose original inspired Words are the basis of the Christian Bible unless otherwise denoted.
All published information on this topic is targeted at the true disciples of the faith, the Elect, not the false professed believers. Those of other religious faith who are easily offended by simple. clear and obvious truth are advised not to read any of the blogs entries posted here.
All views, statements and discussions are the personal religious belief and conviction of this author and directed at persons of same faith, religious belief and conviction.
Nonetheless any truly sincere seeker of the CREATOR of all things should be able to related to and understand the topic, if seeking said CREATOR in truth and humility, seeking to understand and to learn.
All those who are not interested in, or not seeking to know the truth should not read materials and articles by this author in his books or blogs as the simple, clear and obvious truth will most probably offend their sensitivity and infuriate them..
The author is neither responsible for nor does he approve or endorse any advertisement for subscriptions, products or services advertised in this blog space.
First Posted: 2011 07 03